The real estate agency ajo.casa offers for sale a large plot of land of 65000 square meters, (6.5 hectares), in an idyllic setting deep in the mountains of the Seven Brothers, in a place called Monte Cresia.
It is a mountain agricultural land immersed in thick vegetation, which develops in height with a predominantly gentle slope, and reaches the rocky ridge, at the base there is a stream and upstream it has its own perennial natural spring.
The land has the potential for building up to 900 M3 and is ideal for agricultural activities such as: beekeeping, chestnut trees, mushrooms and agritourism activities, being located near the Vicinale road of Monte Cresia is easy to reach and is also close to many tourist attractions in the area for hiking, mountain biking, restaurants, BnB and even the wonderful beaches are less than half an hour away by car.
The land already has electricity nearby and can be easily connected.
It is a predominantly E3.1 area / Agricultural – Productive and Residential Zone
The indices of land building are as follows:
– 0.100 cubic meters / sqm for buildings for the farm and buildings and plants related to the agricultural management of the fund, including greenhouses and nurseries, and to the enhancement of farm products with the exclusion of plants classifiable as industrial;
– 0.030 mc/sqm for residences – if motivated by the Business Plan. Buildings for residential use, for therapeutic recovery and social hardship, for refreshments and for agritourism
– 0.015 mc / sqm for the farm – refreshment points – 0.010 mc / sqm for refreshment points
– refreshment points
It is an agricultural land where it is allowed to cultivate, build a residential dwelling and agritourism activities.
It is necessary to register with the chamber of commerce as a farm, no particular requirements are necessary and for any activity or concession a report from an agricultural expert is required, for example:
– to build-to plant orchards
– for breeding, beekeeping etc …
PLANTS ALLOWED: It is the ideal climate for the plants of:
Walnut, chestnut, cherry, apple and in the lower part also those of citrus fruits.
The land is covered by forest and therefore in order to cut the native plants it is necessary that it is justified by a report of an agronomist or agricultural expert for the farm project.
In the ground there is a perennial spring and therefore you can make tanks and take water by fall, without electricity costs.
It is also allowed to build wells by requesting authorization with the report of a geologist who normally also follows all the paperwork.
If you need help, we are happy to put you in touch with professionals who can help you get the project started.